2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:10:20 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Office of Special Counsel Press Release

[This message was posted by marty martinson, <martymartinson@yahoo.com>]

Pauline: Here is my intro to the OSC press release...

"Congress and President Clinton informed by Office of
Special Counsel that Navy's report concerning NAS
Alameda firefighters chemical exposure does not comply
with law"

Thanks for posting this.I sent previous info on this
story to you in the past and I think it was well
received...."

The press release, dated 1/4/00, can be found at
http://www.osc.gov/press.htm.

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at

http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a message to:

cpeo-military-subscribe@igc.topica.com

Get your favorite topic delivered daily.
http://www.topica.com/t/11