1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Susan Neuman" <susan_neuman@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 17:22:41 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Investment Funds for Brownfields Reclamation

With respect to the new insurance products that are available for
brownfields reclamation, I recommend the HUD Report, "Environmental
Insurance for Brownfields Redevelopment," by the estimable Peter Meyer. I
will be glad to e-mail it to any one who is interested, including Elizabeth
Kelly. I also have written some articles on the new products and will be
glad to include them, if you like.

                                                                         Sue
Neuman

susan_neuman@email.msn.com