1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Susan Neuman" <susan_neuman@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 10:59:58 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Articles on Brownfields Insurance

Would anyone who wants me to send them the HUD report as well as my articles
on brownfields insurance products please e-mail me their e-mail addresses?

You can download the articles from the Environmental Insurance Agency web
site at www.riskinsurance.com together with other information on
environmental insurance products.  But I need your e-mail address, or at
least a phone number so I can contact you, in order to send you the HUD
report.

                                                                        Sue
Neuman

914-834-3561