1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Emery Graham <"egraham"@ci.wilmington.de.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:24:27 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: investment funds for brownfield reclamation -Reply

Charles,
I'm so pleased to read this short, to the point, insight about the core
technology of doing a brownfieds deal; if there's not, or not sufficient,
cashflow, the deal won't work. Brownfield considerations all boil down to the
cost side of doing a development project that must ultimately survive, rise or
fall, on the realistic cashflow of the deal.

Thanks,
Emery Grahm