2018 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 13:45:32 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] PFAS: Senator wants Wright-Pattersons town halls

Sen. Sherrod Brown wants EPA to hold town hall over Dayton water concerns

By Anthony Shoemaker & Chris Stewart
Dayton Daily News (OH)
July 9, 2018

DAYTON - U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown wants the Environmental Protection Agency to hold a town hall meeting in Dayton to address concerns about toxic chemicals and the safety of the city’s water.

The EPA announced it will hold meetings in communities impacted by pollution from toxic per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), but Dayton was not on the list of cities.

“I have heard from constituents from Dayton, Ohio, and surrounding communities who are concerned about PFAS contamination at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), and I urge you to include an event in the region this summer,” Senator Brown wrote in a letter to the EPA.z

…

For the entire article, see
https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/local-govt--politics/sen-sherrod-brown-wants-epa-hold-town-hall-over-dayton-water-concerns/EqAzIzq0A7VxqFnVGPzxWN/

Executive Director