2012 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:10:31 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] REUSE: Rumors of change at Moffett Field (CA)

Are changes at Moffett on horizon?

by Daniel DeBolt

Mountain View Voice (CA)
December 12, 2012

Now that the presidential election is over, there's buzz about the federal government finally making a decision about whether to get rid of Moffett Federal Airfield and its icon, Hangar One.

Cities asked to prepare for changes at Moffett After talking to NASA officials, General Services Administration officials and Congressional staff, longtime Moffett Field Restoration Advisory Board member Lenny Siegel says that Sunnyvale and Mountain View should begin to brace themselves for the big decisions over Moffett's fate that have been looming for years.

"What I know is that something is happening, but I'm getting conflicting rumors about what is happening," Siegel said Monday.

http://www.mv-voice.com/news/show_story.php?id=6417&e=y