2012 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lennysiegel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:39:15 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Fwd: SERDP and ESTCP Announce Cancellation of 2012 Symposium & Workshop

Begin forwarded message:

From: "SERDP-ESTCP" <no-reply@serdp-estcp.org>
Date: August 17, 2012 9:48:54 AM PDT

Due to the recent changes across the Federal government on sponsoring meetings, SERDP and ESTCP unfortunately are unable to support this year’s Partners in Environmental Technology Technical Symposium & Workshop originally scheduled to be held November 27-29 in Washington, D.C. Although the annual Symposium & Workshop is a nationally recognized technical conference and highly regarded, the timing of the new requirements for approval of large meetings will not allow us to proceed this year.

SERDP and ESTCP continue to be committed to supporting the widespread dissemination of the results of our sponsored research and fostering communication and partnering between researchers and all stakeholders. In light of new policies on federally sponsored meetings, SERDP and ESTCP plan to hold a symposium and workshop every two years starting in 2013.

We apologize for any inconvenience the cancellation of this year’s event may have caused. We hope that you will regularly visit our web site www.serdp-estcp.org for updates on our work and will plan to join us in 2013.

This message was sent to lsiegel@cpeo.org from:

SERDP-ESTCP Support Office at HGL | 11107 Sunset Hills Road, Suite 400 | Reston, VA 20190

Unsubscribe

278-A Hope Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
Voice: 650-961-8918 or 650-969-1545
Fax: 650-961-8918