JUST RELEASED! ESTCP FY 2013 INSTALLATION ENERGY SOLICITATION
The Department of Defense’s (DoD) Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP) released a solicitation on February 2, 2012, requesting proposals for demonstrations of installation energy technologies.
The DoD Call for Proposals, the Non-DoD Federal Call for Proposals, and the Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) request pre-proposals for the following topics:
- Smart Secure Integrated Installation Energy Management;
- Cost Effective On-Site Distributed Generation;
- Advanced Component Technologies to Improve Building Energy Efficiency;
- Advanced Building Energy Management and Control;
- Tools and Processes for Decision-making Associated with Energy Use and Management; and
- (DoD Only) Advanced Water Management and Controls for DoD Buildings.
Researchers from Federal organizations, universities, and private industry can apply for ESTCP funding.
The due date for all pre-proposals is Thursday, March 29, 2012. More information about the solicitation, including instructions and deadlines, is available on the SERDP and ESTCP web site at www.serdp-estcp.org/Funding-Opportunities/ESTCP-Solicitations/Installation-Energy-Solicitation.
WEBINAR – FEBRUARY 16: ESTCP Director Dr. Jeffrey Marqusee will conduct an online seminar “ESTCP Installation Energy Funding Opportunities” on February 16, 2012, from 1:00-2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. This “how to play” briefing will offer valuable information for those interested in new ESTCP funding opportunities. During the online seminar, participants may ask questions about the funding process, the current ESTCP Installation Energy solicitation, and the proposal submission process. Pre-registration for this webinar is required. To register, visit https://cc.readytalk.com/r/vk9b46eechz7. If you have difficulty registering, please contact Jon Bunger at email@example.com or 703-696-2126.