2007 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lennysiegel@gmail.com>
Date: 19 Sep 2007 15:36:06 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Laughlin AFB (TX) Joint Land Use Study

JLUS: Policy Committee adopts critical issues and scope of territory to research

By Bill Sontag
Del Rio Live! (TX)
September 18, 2007

Capable military leaders have a way of cutting through the fog of discourse to isolate an objective, and Col. Laro "Hoss" Clark, vice commander, 47th Flying Training Wing, Laughlin AFB, Tex. did just that, Thursday (Sept. 13).

"The things we are going to concern ourselves with, primarily, are all of the things that go into getting our people fed, safe, and the airplanes in the air," said Clark at the tail end of his first Joint Land Use Study (JLUS) meeting at city hall. In all, about 25 attended the Policy Committee meeting, including committee members, audience observers, and city employees.

http://www.swtexaslive.com/node/5039