2005 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 29 Aug 2005 16:18:00 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Subscription rates

Since I announced last Monday that we would be charging for
subscriptions to the Military Environmental Forum, we've received a
number of requests for quotes for group subscriptions. I have included
those rates below, but if they don't fit your organization's needs,
we're willing to propose a custom package.

MILITARY ENVIRONMENTAL FORUM (all subscriptions are annual)

Regular Rate: $60

Sponsor Rate: $120 or more (All amounts above $60 are tax-deductible as
contributions to the Pacific Studies Center. Sponsor subscriptions
enable us to offer discounts to low-income subscribers.)

Low-Income Rate: $25

Group Rates (NEW):

3 recipients: $120 ($40 each)
10 recipients: $300 ($30 each)
100 recipients: $2000 ($20 each)

To pay on line, please go to
http://www.cpeo.org/mef.html

Or write a check to CPEO/PSC and mail it to

During the transition period, we will be sending out regular reminders.
But we will only send invoices upon request from a subscriber.

If the payee is a different name than the subscriber, please send an
e-mail  to <cpeo@cpeo.org> or include a memo mentioning both.