2005 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 7 Jul 2005 16:26:46 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Arizona couple's perchlorate lawsuit

Update: Rocket Fuel Found in Water Supply

KPHO-TV 5 (CBS) (Phoenix, AZ)

An Arizona man claims Rocket Fuel contamination of the Colorado River is
to blame for his cancer, and now he and his wife are waging an uphill
battle against a long list of agencies and companies that have come in
contact with their tap water.

"I'm still kinda in shock that we're here," says Linda Curtis.

Linda and Alan Curtis have come to Phoenix for the first time in 12
years, ready for the fight of their lives.

"We're going against Kerr-McGee, Ampac, the federal government, State of
Arizona, State of Nevada," says Alan Curtis. The Bullhead City residents
are representing themselves in Federal Court. "There's not going to be
one attorney in there, they're bringing twenty of them,"

Long-odds for a blue collar couple lacking law degrees, yet armed with
research and conviction.

"It's not about money, it's about getting the water clean," explains Linda.

For the entire story, see
http://www.kpho.com/Global/story.asp?S=3561816&nav=DIH7bpYz