2005 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 16 Feb 2005 19:46:58 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] TCE Blog

Please excuse the multiple postings:

Neil Fischbein has set up a "TCE Blog" at http://tceblog.powerblogs.com.

Here is his explanation of the purpose:

My purpose for setting up the blog is to provide a consolidated online
resource for individuals and communities to learn more about TCE,
contamination, and the apparent relationship between TCE and adverse
health affects.  The site will include up-to-the-minute news and
resources re: TCE contamination, science, legislation, policy, affected
communities, and related topics (like the potential for synergistic
affects of TCE + PCE contamination/exposure).  With the national TCE
debate heating up over the next several years, I hope that the TCE Blog
can play an important role by helping its readers learn, connect, and
affect change.

Feel free to pass along as appropriate.  And as always, feedback is welcomed.

thanks, ntf