2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Thomas Stalcup <stalcup@adelphia.net>
Date: 19 Feb 2004 19:58:43 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Incendiary Fragment ID

Hello,

I need some help identifying some objects made up of incendiary
elements, such as zirconium, cerium, and barium.  If anyone has
knowledge of the composition of incendiary components in anti-aircraft
missile warheads, I would appreciate a private email.  I can forward you
more details and lab analyses privately.

Thank you,

Tom Stalcup
stalcup {at} adelphia {dot} net