2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: UTOSI-Hdqrs@kc.rr.com
Date: 26 Nov 2002 15:19:13 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] What is wrong with the way the RAB's are set up?

Here is your chance to tell what is wrong with the way the RAB's are set

up?

Jim Oyler

From: Corie Shomper <...>
To: "...'" <...>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:46:52 -0500

Hi my name is Corie Shomper, I'm a reporter with Defense Cleanup. I'm
writing because we are working on a story about whether RABs are
effective. My editor recommended I contact you I think per the
discussion
that was held on a listserve recently. I have several questions I was
hoping you could answer...

      Do you think RABs are effective? Why or why not?

      If no what needs to be done to improve them?

      How does a RAB generally operate? What information is given to
them? what kinds of things can RABs discuss? Why are there
limitations
to what a RAB can discuss?

      My deadline for this is Tues. Dec. 3. I hope to hear back from
you
by then if possible. You can email or call me back, my number is
(...). Thanks so much for your time!

Corie Shomper