2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: fgibbons@theitgroup.com
Date: 28 Jan 2002 16:29:34 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RE: [CPEO-MEF] DU Munitions

Both Laura and Diane fail to address a key point in Gawarecki's reply:
DU is an extremely effective weapon. Is anyone suggesting that when our
troops are ordered to fight by our civilian leaders that they should not
have the most effective weapons available? What should be substituted?
I am also puzzled why Laura finds Gawarecki's reply "angry"- her
response offers nothing more than a different viewpoint.