2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:41:24 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Bouncing Listserve Messages
Dear MEF Subscribers:
Here is an update on how our Listserve Provider, Topica, deals with
email addresses that are unreachable. Topica disables a subscriber's
address for the following reasons: a "hard-bounce" -- invalid or
permanently unreachable, or a "soft-bounce" -- unreachable for
consecutive days or messages.

If you change your e-mail address and would like to continue receiving
MEF postings please send an e-mail to cpeo@cpeo.org to give us a new
e-mail to subscribe.  If you stop receiving MEF postings and you have
not changed your e-mail address it is possible Topica has disabled your
e-mail addresss due to the soft-bounce.  In that case just send an
e-mail to CPEO alerting us that you have not been receiving messages and
we can turn your subscription back on.  Let us know if you have any
questions.  Thanks.

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at

If this email has been forwarded to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a message to: