2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: ddozier@tlisystems.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 09:56:30 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RE: [CPEO-MEF] This Site Never Ceases to Amaze

Hello Lenny:
I have recently discovered this list and have enjoyed lurking and reading
the postings.  You may remember me, I facilitated the policy dialogue that
Versar ran on "streamlined oversight" of federal facilities cleanups.
Anyway, I just had to comment on Stella's message which truly spoke to me.
I too find that a more complete picture tends to develop through the debate.
So keep up the good work.
Best,
Dan Dozier
Daniel P. Dozier