2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Natural Attenuation & Pytoremediation News

[This was posted to the list by JEAN E MANNHAUPT,
<jempress3@hotmail.com>]

Moderator:
Great help this info shall be to me particularly.  Have question, can
anyone respond to what recent work is currently having positive results
with radionuclides in Phyto?

Besides being RAB Member here at Calverton also member of DOE-CAC at
Brookhaven National Lab, also the Tech Admiistrator for the EPA TAG.

We have some fringe groups screaming from the hills Phyto will work on
Peconic River sediments, yet we have mixture of Metals and
Radionuclides.

Personally, haven't yet found factual basis for this type in-situ,
neither has BNL ER Dept. for Phyto action to work as a clean-up, but
certainly shall appreciate and will share any and all leads or
networking info that result in substative value from anyone who wishes
to respond.
Thanks for any help.    jempress3@hotmail.com
You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at

http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a message to:

cpeo-military-subscribe@igc.topica.com
Enlighten your in-box.         http://www.topica.com/t/15