1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Pauline Simon <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:14:48 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: CPEO's Technology Tree Web Site

<------ Original Message Follows ------>
From: gill.michael@epamail.epa.gov

CPEO,

I just thought I would drop your group a line and let you know that I
consider your Technology Tree web site a useful tool.  In my position here
at EPA, I get many calls from EPA and State project managers, as well as
community folks looking for information on various environmental cleanup
and monitoring technologies.  There are quite a few databases out there,
but I find the Tech Tree very simple to use for those situations where time
isn't available to do a detailed search.

Having been easily overwhelmed with the myriad of environmental technology
web sites out there, I put many of them together on a single EPA web page
and thought I'd share it with you:
http://www.epa.gov/region09/waste/techlinks/index.html

(I occasionally work with Lenny Siegel here in the Bay Area.  We recently
had a conversation similar to this - he said I should pass on the good word!)

Mike Gill
EPA Region 9
Superfund Technical Liaison

<------ End Of Original Message ------->