1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Pauline Simon <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:49:53 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Topica Transfer Complete

The transfer of the CPEO military list from IGC to Topica is now
complete.  Thank you for your patience during this transition.  I have
included information below on how to use the features of our new service
provider, Topica.

Topica Information

For more information about this list, visit:

http://igc.topica.com/lists/cpeo-military

NEW OPTIONS FOR READING AND POSTING

- Read and receive your messages online
- Post messages online - so you don't have to remember the list address
- Put your account on vacation hold
- Choose individual messages or digests

To edit your list preferences, go to:

http://igc.topica.com/lists/cpeo-military/prefs

To read and post online, or search the archives, go to:

http://igc.topica.com/lists/cpeo-military/read

You can either login to your existing account or set up your free new
Topica account at:

http://igc.topica.com

Then, click on "Your Lists" and select this list!