1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: hdqrs@worldnet.att.net
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 14:07:21 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Ho-Chunk Blocked from Badger RAB

The following e-mail post shows the same thing that the Army Commanders
Representative attempted to do with the United Tribe of Shawnee Indians at
Sunflower Army Ammunitions Plant (SFAAP), De Soto, Kansas, when the Army
formed the RAB for SFAAP.

Laura thanks for posting to all.

Jimmie D. Oyler, Principal Chief