1996 CPEO Military List Archive

From: bjj20@hermes.cam.ac.uk
Date: 10 Oct 1996 10:34:03
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Request for Defense Conversion Info

From: "B.J. Jones" <bjj20@hermes.cam.ac.uk>

 I am writing to ask for your kind assistance in providing valuable
information for a comparison of the conversion of defense industries in
America following the Cold War at Cambridge University in England.
 I would appreciate any personal thoughts or computer files that
you would not mind forwarding to me concerning issues of defense industry
diversification, worker retraining, base closure and government policy
towards conversion in the US. The information provided will used in a
comparison of western European countries in my doctoral dissertation.
 Again, I appreciate your help in this matter,and please feel free
to forward this message to others that might be able to help in this
study of defense conversion. In addition, you will find my address
below.
Yours sincerely,
B.J. Jones, FTAC, M.Phil, Ph.D candidate
University of Cambridge

Address: Darwin College, Cambridge University
 Silver Street
 Cambridge CB3 9EU
 ENGLAND
Fax: +44 (1223) 335667