1996 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Sam.Goodhope@OAG.STATE.TX.US
Date: 03 Sep 1996 16:35:03
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: DERTF Funding: transfers from BRAC to FUDS

From: Sam Goodhope <Sam.Goodhope@OAG.STATE.TX.US>

I think it is time to collect information from communities around the country
with respect to the funding issue. It appears that there are two divergent
stories developing. Right now the (a) fact (according to DoD) or (b)
fiction (according to several communities) is that there is "enough"
money. I would like to get information such as that pertaining to Presidio
before the next Defense Environmental Response Task Force meeting In
Memphis on September 18, 1996. Any suggestions? Much thanks.