1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: gkripke@Essential.ORG
Date: 02 May 1995 16:43:05
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Distribution of budget cuts.

Posting from Gawain Kripke <gkripke@Essential.ORG>

TO: Interested Colleagues
From: Gawain Kripke, Friends of the Earth, gkripke@essential.org
Re: Information on budget cuts.
Date: May 2, 1995

I just got some information about how the recent $300 million budget cut
to the fiscal year 1995 Defense Environmental Restoration Budget will be
allocated among different facilities.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time to type in the information right now
(I'll try to do it later -- unless someone vounteers first. :) ) But if
anyone wants to know about a specific state or facility, I can try to look
it up and let you know. Send me an email and I'll respond as soon as I
can.

GAWAIN KRIPKE
Friends of the Earth
Internet: gkripke@essential.org