1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: coho@whidbey.net
Date: 25 Apr 1995 15:40:39
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Request for Travel Scholarship

Posting from coho@whidbey.net (Bill Skubi)

Dear Aimee,
Please consider this an application for a travel scholarship to assist me
and my alternate in attending the Career/Pro RAB training conference in San
Francisco May 2-4.
We are requesting $200 in travel assistance. In so requesting yoiu have my
assurance that this amount will be matched either by me personally or by the
group I will be representing.
I am also requesting you advise me if any addition application is necessary
or if a travel scholarship in this amount is not available.
Bill Skubi
NAS Whidbey RAB representative for Whidbey Islanders for A Sound Environment
(WISE)
Bill Skubi/COHO
PO Box 1504
Coupeville, WA 98239