1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: coho@whidbey.net
Date: 07 Jan 1995 13:15:17
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: RAB Guidelines

Posting from Bill Skubi <coho@whidbey.net>

I brought this point up at our local RAB meeting Jan 5 1995 for Naval Air
Station Whidbey Island, and our Navy Chair was unaware of any change. In
fact the opportunity was taken to reaffirm that every community member on
the RAB was representing a stakeholding group even if that group was a
neighborhood or single family unit, as is true in one or two cases.
Having reported this I would also like to report that I think there is a
particular move on to define and operate the RAB at Whidbey as suits the
command structure at the base whether or not it conforms with DoD
guidelines.
Bill Skubi.