1994 CPEO Military List Archive

From: meuser@cats.ucsc.edu
Date: 18 Dec 1994 05:36:53
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RAB history

I'm hoping some of you can help me with this. I know that the present
DOD/EPA guidelines have evolved, with many changes, from the Keystone
Report. I need some specific information. Why the Keystone Report
in the first place, why the emphasis on community participation?
When did community participation and/or RABs first appear in
legislation, DOD policy, etc.? Can you help me with citations for
these?

Also I'm interested generally in toxics and remediation (especially
with regards to community participation in same) at federal facilities
with a specific interest in DOD facilities. Any citations of books
or articles that are relevant to this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Mike Meuser
meuser@cats.ucsc.edu