2009 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Boss, Randy R NWD02" <Randy.R.Boss@usace.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:00:06 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] When. where, and how? - continuing the debate

LEED or sustainability standards will essentially be done in a three part
program check (design, construction, after construction), with one check for
value of points and the rating occurring 10-12 months after the project is
occupied. Perhaps a similar approach should be taken for some of these
projects which checks being made before, during, and after a project is
completed to see that the original cleanup attempt held true or was
compromised.