2009 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Trilling, Barry" <BTrilling@wiggin.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:43:11 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] When. where, and how? - continuing the debate

Although I promised Larry in a side-message that I would not try to trade allegorical references with him, this latest broadside addressed directly to my arguments compels that I remind him that "the path to hell is paved with great intentiions." I sincerely pray that when we shed these curret coils  will meet one another in a more temperate venue.