2007 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Robert Hersh" <b_hersh@verizon.net>
Date: 11 Oct 2007 12:57:53 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Call for papers: "EJ: Making it a Reality"

From The Lewis and Clark Law School

Call for Papers on "EJ: Making It A Reality"

The Lewis & Clark Law School Environmental Law Review is pleased to announce that it is currently accepting submissions to be published in our upcoming issue "Environmental Justice: Making it a Reality," which will be dedicated entirely to articles exploring Environmental Justice topics.

We encourage submissions that analyze or explore issues related to environmental justice.

Manuscripts must be received by December 21st to be considered for publication.

If selected, your manuscript will be published in Volume 38, Issue 2 of Environmental Law, in May 2008, along side some of the leading environmental justice scholars, including Catherine O'Neill, Eileen Guana, Daria Neal, and Deehon Ferris. All submissions should be sent to envtl@lclark.edu < http://www.lclark.edu/cgi-bin/contactus.cgi?Target=108116118110101>.

Contact our Articles Editors,

BrookBrissonhttp://www.lclark.edu/cgi-bin/contactus.cgi?Target=114101100110101108097102

 and

Julie Falender