2006 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Amy Brown" <amy@theknochgroup.com>
Date: 13 Nov 2006 16:59:45 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] brownfields blog

We are currently developing and maintaining a new blog specifically for brownfields information.  We invite you to visit our site  (www.brownfields-development.com, sign up for our feed, post opinions or content, or just check back periodically to see what new information we have compiled.  We are very excited about this new collaboration, and we hope to have your input soon.

Thanks,
Amy Brown
The Knoch Group