1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: michael taylor <taylorm@pcnet.com>\
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 15:33:50 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: ASTM

The standard is out. It is called The standard Guide to the process of
sustainable brownfields redevelopment. Its known as E-1984-98. You need
to call 610-832-9585 customer service at ASTM. You can speak to Lenny
Siegel who participated in its development or email me offline. I
chaired the task group that wrote it. Michael Taylor