1998 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Robert G. Paterson" <rgfp@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: 23 Jun 1998 15:57:34
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: Introduction and Question

Greetings,

I'm a new subscriber to the list. I have a question--After just visiting
with the City of Dallas Brownfields staff, I'm curious how many other
cities have used intergovernmental personnel agreements (IPAs) to bring
highly qualified US EPA staff to help local or state brownfield programs
build sufficient technical and intergovernmental capacity to enhance
early program effectiveness? I'll summarize responses and post them back
to the list.

Thanks,

Bob Paterson, Assistant Professor
Graduate Program in Community and Regional Planning
The University of Texas at Austin
email: rgfp@mail.utexas.edu