1998 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Charles Bartsch <cbartsch@nemw.org>
Date: 10 Mar 1998 17:46:38
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: Request for information on brownfield redevelopment projects

We at the NE-MW Institute have a number of case studies available of
industrial reuse, which have some of the detail you are seeking.  20 of
them have been compiled in our publication "Lessons from the Field."  You
can get a detailed preview of that document by checking our web site --
nemw.org.  The full publication can be ordered from Chris Anderson at the
Institute, at (202) 544-5200.

Hope this helps.
Charlie Bartsch