1998 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Glen Robbins <robbins@urbstrat.org.za>
Date: 03 Mar 1998 13:15:47
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Request for information on brownfield redevelopment projects

I am looking for detailed project reports on brownfield industrial
re-development initiatives.  I would like the reports to be detailed as I
need information on the structuring of budgets, sources of finance,
management systems etc.  We are investigating the relevance of the
concept in relation to South Africa's second largest industrial region -
the Southern Industrial Basin in Durban.  In order to convince  our
audience that we are not hopeless dreamers we would like to have access
to detailed case studies and related evaluations (of success or failure).

Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Glen