2018 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 22:15:49 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] TECHNOLOGY: FUNDING AVAILABLE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT

Begin forwarded message:

Mr. Siegel,

On October 25, 2018, the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP), a Department of Defense (DoD) program, released a solicitation requesting proposals for environmental research and development beginning in FY 2020.

Center for Public Environmental Oversight (CPEO) has the potential to reach parties who may be interested in this funding opportunity.  Would you be willing to post the attached announcement on your website(s) or through a listserv or electronic newsletter that you sponsor?

Based on the pre-proposal deadline of January 8, 2019, we suggest this announcement be posted as soon as possible, ideally before December 7, 2018.  We are most appreciative of your assistance in communicating this information.

Should you have any questions regarding this solicitation, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Ellyn Mitowski
SERDP Support Office
Noblis