2017 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 13:14:35 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] PFCs: "Next Round Of Water Contamination Suits May Involve CWA"

Next Round Of Water Contamination Suits May Involve CWA

buy Seth Kirschner and Zachary Griefen
Law360
October 5, 2017

Manufacturing facilities that produced and used perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) are already targets of plaintiffs attorneys.Current and former military aviation installations may be next. These military sites may be subject to Clean Water Act litigation risk concerning PFCs used in firefighting foam.

…

For the entire analysis, see
https://www.law360.com/newyork/articles/970995/next-round-of-water-contamination-suits-may-involve-cwa

Executive Director