2017 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 15:18:47 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] HEALTH, VOCs: South side Tucson (AZ) Teach-In

Public looks for link between diseases and south side contamination

By Evan Schreiber
Tucson News Now (AZ)
August 27, 2017

PIMA COUNTY, AZ - Health officials worked to keep people informed during a Community Teach-In on Sunday afternoon, August 27.

Experts fielded questions about past past contamination of groundwater on Tucson’s south side, as the public expressed their health concerns.

"Our technique and our ability to detect very, very small levels of contamination continues to improve every day," said Dr. Francisco Garcia, Pima County's Chief Medical Officer.

…

For the entire article, see
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/36228327/public-looks-for-link-between-diseases-and-south-side-contamination

Executive Director