2010 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "mervtano" <mervtano@iiirm.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:34:17 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] RADIATION, REUSE: Fernald Preserve (OH)

Saw this first on the ECA newsletter and sent Seth the following note:

Seth:

Just looked at the ECA newsletter.  Read the Fernald article with a lot of
interest thinking it might have some good things to say about the community.
Alas, nothing said about the role of the community in getting DOE to the
point where Dave Geiser can say: "We think we did a good job."

Mervyn L. Tano, President
International Institute for Indigenous Resource Management
444 South Emerson Street
Denver, Colorado 80209-2216
USA
Phone: +1 303-733-0481