2010 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Cfwoemp@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 03:57:00 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] COMMUNITIES: RABs and TAPP - time to retrain

Very well said Lenny, likewise ISIS, well said.  Craig F. Woempner, San Diego, CA.

In a message dated 3/27/2010 7:51:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, isis@hampshire.edu writes:
ISIS agrees:

    The old adage
"fight like you train; train like you fight" should probably apply to the
restoration efforts as well as the combat efforts of the military
services.

   The correlary is that if we forget to train for community
involvement/oversight in the restoration programs, we will eventually fail
to involve the community at all.
            sign us up
          ISIS milwaste staff