2008 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:56:31 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] MUNITIONS: [Fwd: Important Updates: Second International Dialogue on Underwater Munitions]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Important Updates: Second International Dialogue on Underwater
Munitions
Date: 	Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:54:13 -0400
From: 	Underwater Munitions <UnderwaterMunitions@agendamanagers.com>
To: 	Underwater Munitions <UnderwaterMunitions@agendamanagers.com>

Plans are well underway for the Second International Dialogue on
Underwater Munitions taking place at the The Pacific Beach Hotel on
Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, Hawaii, February 25-27, 2009.  We anticipate
attendance from senior military, political, government, executive
leaders and international commissions from the US, Canada, Japan,
Belgium, Germany, UK, Tanzania, Scandinavia, the Russian Federation and
beyond.  We have received papers and expressions of interest from
international leaders in this field including: Department of National
Defence, Canada, Department of Defence, US, National Oceanic and
Atmospheric Administration, the Russian Academy of Sciences, Kaliningrad
State University, Baltic Teaching-Research Centre for Oenology and
Geoecology, Saint-Petersburg Scientific Research Centre of Ecological
Safety, Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, Management Unit of
the North Sea Mathematical Models, University of Latvia, University of
Hawaii and other industry leaders.

We are delighted to announce our confirmed keynote speaker:  Addison
(Tad) D. Davis, IV, Deputy Assistant to the Army (Environment, Safety
and Occupational Health).   For more information on the Dialogue, Mr.
Davis’ exhibit opportunities and remaining sponsorship opportunities, or
to register please visit www.underwatermunitions.com
<http://www.underwatermunitions.com>.

Please note, we are extending our abstract submission deadline to
Friday, January 2, 2008.  If you still wish to submit an abstract you
may do this by reply to this email.

For more information on the Dialogue, sponsorship and exhibit
opportunities or to register, please visit the Dialogue website:
www.underwatermunitions.com <http://www.underwatermunitions.com>.