2006 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 7 Dec 2006 01:48:12 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Beale AFB (CA) and Yuba Highlands development

Foothills builders want to meet Yuba

By Daniel Witter
Marysville Appeal-Democrat (CA)
December 6, 2006

Developers of the controversial Yuba Highlands subdivision proposed near Beale Air Force Base want the public to attend an open house tonight.

Project developer Gary Gallelli Sr. and members of his staff will be available to answer questions about the project and its potential impacts on Beale.

"We want to make sure the people who are concerned about Beale know the facts," Gallelli said Tuesday. "We will have a positive impact on Beale. We can provide housing. We can provide jobs for spouses."

http://www.appeal-democrat.com/articles/2006/12/06/news/local_news/news4.txt

--

Lenny Siegel Director, Center for Public Environmental Oversight c/o PSC, 278-A Hope St., Mountain View, CA 94041 Voice: 650/961-8918 or 650/969-1545 Fax: 650/961-8918 <lsiegel@cpeo.org> http://www.cpeo.org