2006 CPEO Military List Archive

From: marylia@earthlink.net (marylia)
Date: 1 Aug 2006 15:36:53 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] New on web, August actions, health and radiation presentations, newsletter, more

Dear friends: New on Tri-Valley CAREs' website at www.trivalleycares.org,
please find:

1.Our July 2006 Citizen's Watch newsletter.
(just click into the "newsletters" section on the left)

2. Updated information on the August 6 Hiroshima commemoration at Livermore
Lab and the August 9 action at Bechtel Headquartes in San Francisco, plus
our Aug 6-9 postcards in pdf format.
(at the top of our home page)

3. A special report by Tri-Valley CAREs, "Livermore at the Crossroads,"
including our petition to stop more plutonium in Livermore.
(scroll below the August action info and simply click into the "Livermore
at the Crossroads" pdf)

4. Media Advisory and 3 presentations from Tri-Valley CAREs recent forum on
Human Health and Radiation.
(go to the "recent press releases" on the right-hand side of our home page
and you will find, linked directly below the forum media advisory, Abel
Russ' powerpoint on the biological effects of ionizing radiation, Marylia
Kelley's presentation on tritium, and Loulena Miles' talk on plutonium in
Livermore.)

And much more! Enjoy your visit to www.trivalleycares.org.

Peace,
Marylia

Marylia Kelley
Executive Director
Tri-Valley CAREs
(Communities Against a Radioactive Environment)
2582 Old First Street
Livermore, CA USA 94551

<http://www.trivalleycares.org> - is our web site address. Please visit us
there!