2005 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Susan Gawarecki <loc@icx.net>
Date: 28 Sep 2005 16:58:13 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Students will learn delicate art of exploding old arsenals

Stella,

This is a school for adults who are learning the techniques for finding and disposing of unexploded ordnance.  It is designed to train EOD technicians.  There are no children involved.

Susan Gawarecki

Stella Bourassa wrote:
I was not able to access the full article but am I off or does something not
sound right?  Did not Hitler use 'children' in his war?  I wonder what our
EOD guys would have to say about 'such classes'???  Any EOD personnel care
to comment?

Stella