2005 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Stella Bourassa" <Stellalogic@cfl.rr.com>
Date: 9 Aug 2005 13:58:33 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Former bombing range query

Thank you soooo much Lenny.......this is just what I was looking for!  I
don't mean to sound 'cynical' but given the 'lack of historical data' the
military talks about, can I/we be sure this is ALL of the known bombing
ranges?

The reason I question this is due to my time spent as a RAB member and
listening to those who trained upon Camp Bonneville.  Many times their
interviews were disregarded due to the lack of documentation to back up
'their claims'.  As for the former bombing range I'm interested in, I got
this information from a very old client of mine who served WWII and who
remembered the training done on this bombing site in here in Florida but I'm
not so sure there is the documentation to back it up.

Stella