2005 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 11 Mar 2005 15:45:20 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] New list service starts today

Today we are starting to use CPEO's new listserve service. There will no
longer be commercial advertising at the top or bottom of our messages.
Consequently, it is unlikely that our messages will be filtered out as spam.

If you have been receiving the Military Environmental Forum via the
daily DIGEST method, and you wish to continue that format, please send
an email to:
<cpeo-military@cpeo.org> with the "Subject" heading "DIGEST format."

If you find any problems with the new service, please let us know right
away at
<cpeo@cpeo.org>.

Lenny