2005 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Henshel, Diane S." <dhenshel@indiana.edu>
Date: 28 Jan 2005 17:21:58 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RE: [CPEO-MEF] RAB Rule proposed

I love it.  They have just formalized the decision not to give the RABs
any teeth or power in the process.  Well, at least they have now
acknowledged in writing what we have been told for so long. "All we have
to do is listen to you.  We may or may not choose to act upon what you
say."  Appearance of participation in the process is all.
Diane Henshel