2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Stella Bourassa" <Stellalogic@cfl.rr.com>
Date: 19 Dec 2004 18:59:21 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Cornhusker UXO

Will anyone please explain to me the 'point' of having an 'environmental
protection service' that cannot do it's job when it comes to the military?
I am not being sarcastic, I would really like to know 'what is the point?'
It seems to waste taxpayers dollars and only adds frustration to an already
frustrating situation!

Stella