2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@cpeo.org>
Date: 14 Dec 2004 23:21:18 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] PEER release on draft DOD directive

For those of you who are having trouble with the links at the bottom of
this posting, please cut and paste them into your browser--they should
work just fine.  The Directive referred to in the PEER press release is:
Department if Defense Directive Number 4715.1A.  As far as I can tell it
is still considered a draft so it may not yet be searchable on DOD's
website.

Aimee