2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 12 Sep 2004 19:52:26 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Are you still receiving CPEO-MEF messages?

Should School Prayer be mandatory? Give us your opinion and win.
http://click.topica.com/caacDvTaVxieSbnA7rua/PermissionData

As most of you know, CPEO has switched the Military Environmental Forum
from the Topica service to a list that we manage ourselves. Current
messages come from <military@list.cpeo.org>.

A number of messages that we've sent out from that new address have
bounced, some perhaps due to filtering software. We want to be sure that
no one who wants to receive CPEO messages is dropped from the list.

We sent out five messages this Saturday, September 11, and three
messages Thursday, September 9. (If you receive the list in Digest form
you received one combined message each day.)

If somehow you are no longer receiving our messages, check your
filtering software or talk to your system administrator about system
filter setting. And contact us at <cpeo@cpeo.org>.

To read any messages you've missed, go to
http://www.cpeo.org/lists/military/2004/index.html.

Lenny

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacBBBaVxieSbnA7ruf/MyDietPatches